Friday, July 10, 2009

3 weeks of Summer fun!






Mom and Dad are making this the best week of my life! We got to go to the park and crawl, crawl, crawl... and they let me hold the doggy's leash... also they let me take baths!!! I love the bath tub. When Mom takes down the gate, I race through the kitchen to the bathroom and try to get into the tub, even when there's no water in it. So far, I can't figure out how to get in. Maybe I'll just keep saying "Aaahh-AAAAHHHhhhh" she'll figure out how to help me get in. This week, I really liked learning how to shake my head. I usually do that when I'm dancing when Mom and I watch our Dance show together.



I am finally making peace with the hat. That chin strap is so strong!


I have a new trick this week, too. Also, I think I have cracked the code of the magical remote control. It's because I don't like how my Mom watches TV. She makes the sound disappear and I want to hear it! I took it from her to turn the sound back on. I don't always know which button it is, but I think if I chew on it, I might figure it out.

No comments: