Friday, July 3, 2009

Mommy and Me... Summer of fun... Week 2!


Mom got me a hat. I hate it. And she makes me get out of the pool before I'm ready. And right when I'm telling her how mad I am she tells me to smile for a picture. She is so weird! Who can smile at a time like this?? We have to leave already?? UGH, MOM. I try and try to get that hat off but she straps it on so tight. Who's possibly that strong?? Mom did take me to the swings this week (I love to giggle on the swings!) and I crawled all the way to the neighbor's far side yard! Oh, you should have seen my Mom, chasing me over to Jim's house! She said, "What the?" and "You get back here!" but I just laughed and kept crawling. I kept turning around to see where she was, but I left her in the dust. Oh, I am so fast!

No comments: