Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Typical blogger


Oh NO! I've gone the way of hack newbie bloggers. I started my blog for this darling baby and now that he's a brute, know-it-all toddler, I've completely abandoned my blog. I can't believe I lost over 6 months of random musings! Well, I am not Type-A'ing my life quite like I used to - before having Gavin I'd have rocked this blog! But in work, in mothering, in life, I just didn't get here. The thought was frequently there. Somehow I've made time for TV, chores, extra work, blurring the line between work and home, and excessive gardening planning. But my thoughts about raising this fun weirdo have been lost temporarily.
~
Or have they? I keep a journal for Gavin - well, it's more like a long letter. I write to him in it all of the time. It's a way of journaling for me that doesn't feel too cheesy or self-important. It's just a letter to my son, after all. But at the rate I'm going, by the time he is 18 it'll be huge. Dan says it blog cheating to recreate dates in which I didn't keep an actual log. But I say the important thing is the collection of fun stories to keep our families and friends as current as they want to be via this blessing of the new millenium. What do you think? Is it blog cheating to fill in after the fact? Oh, well - I think I'll do it anyway!
~
Enjoy

No comments: